Welcome to Klaatu IT Security. We are an IT Security consultancy, developer and reseller specialising in high-quality enterprise security solutions.
At Klaatu our motto is “no-one is secure unless everyone is secure”. We help our customers to identify potential weaknesses in their IT security architecture, policies and user training, to minimise the risk of compromise. This is supported by a portfolio of leading-edge services.
We help to demystify IT security. Every vendor promises to secure your business, but which of these solutions are the ones your business needs, and where are your security holes?
In an increasingly complex world the old barrier technology approach based on firewalls and assuming that you can keep the bad guys out no longer works. With cloud-based services, smartphones, wirelessly internet-connected building systems and social media there are more ways to breach your security now than ever. It’s essential that your defences include being able to detect malicious actors that have penetrated your defences as well.
Our portfolio includes:
Perception™ – a network security service that protects your organisation from threats that existing security solutions can’t see.
- Unknown / zero-day threats
- Surveillance and pre-exploit phase activity
- Advanced obfuscation techniques
- Data exfiltration, including ‘low and slow’ techniques
- External attacks or port scans
SARTrack™ – a GDPR service that takes the cost and risk out of managing Subject Access Requests (SARs) reliably and swiftly. While policies and procedures will ensure that your business is compliant, the day-to-day handling of SARs is costly. The NHS estimates costs of £35 per SAR. The number of SARs received will depend on many factors, including whether your business or industry has recently been in the news for any reason.
- provides a consistent experience
- authenticates the user to eliminate attempts to steal customer data
- offers the user details of personally-identifying information (PII) held, along with the policy under which they are held
- allows the user to request and track changes to their personal data, in line with company policy
- can handle any number of SARs simultaneously